Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct describes the principles by which WR Controls expects its employees to conduct its business.
WR Controls Group’s global operations are to be performed in accordance with the following guidelines in all plants worldwide. Even though there are cultural differences and different values of our organization, it is especially important that we all work in accordance with these principles:
- All employment with us is voluntary.
- Workers must not be under the age of compulsory education in each country.
- We comply with all labour and employment laws in each country.
- We shall not discriminate in employment in any shape based upon sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity or political opinion.
- We respect individual rights, overseeing operations with integrity and honesty and take responsibility for our actions.
- We will work with our employees to continually create improved and safer workplaces.
- Our facilities must comply with each country’s statutory and contractual security.
- Within the framework of a healthy business, we are promoting democracy and open society.
- We do not accept any form of corruption or bribes. All employees shall have the knowledge of what is accepted or not. Representaion is allowed, but should be used carefully taking other parties restriction into account and must be in line with local legislation.
- Irregularities to laws or internal policies within WR Controls Group can be reported through mail firstname.lastname@example.org which is directed to the board of WR Controls Group AB and MD’s in our subsidiary.
Fair for all
Our Code of Conduct is a voluntary commitment on our part. The Code of Conduct is designed to assure our customers and suppliers that our products are made under good working conditions.
At WR Controls we are open and equal. We do not discriminate against each other in any way. We respect differences and celebrate the creativity and innovation of our people. We want everyone to feel strong and safe in their workplace.
Thanks to our specialist know-how and flexible production facilities, WR Controls can offer efficient solutions for all applications involving a control cable. By focusing on product functionality and longevity, we have a built-in sustainability philosophy.
WR Controls Group AB
SE-523 72 Timmele
+46 (0)321-266 30